Greetings, and welcome to the new Wellspring Family Chiropractic web-page!
Because one of our values is to educate our patients, we have a plethora of information within this website for your perusal.
Some of the things you will find as you explore our web-site are:
- Information about my office staff and about me, your chiropractor, to help you feel comfortable before you even come into our office. We strive to be friendly and give you the care we would want to have for our own family.
- Testimonials from our patients to help you know you have come to the right place.
- Articles that relate to you and your life. You will find interesting and engaging pieces on symptoms you or your loved ones may be experiencing, how to choose the right bed, help deciphering those confusing supplements you hear about all the time, even how to find other trusted informative web-sites.
- Sharing about what is in the news concerning health issues.
- The history and benefits of both chiropractic and massage therapy.
- A solid understanding about rehabilitation issues.
- and much much more!
I invite you to take your time reading, and again, this web-page is all about how we can be of service to you, so let us know if you have questions, comments, or requests for future articles.
Why wait to feel great?
Dr. Jim Bolton
Chiropractic for Kids, Too - "My 10 year old son, Daelin, had been complaining of neck pain as well as frequent headaches. As a mother, I wanted the pain to stop without medication so I called Wellspring Family Chiropractic. I was so pleased that not only did the pain stop, but discovered that Dr. Bolton is great with kids!"
Suffering from headaches? Come take a look at our informative Issue 2 newsletter. From the different types of headache to headache remedy folklore, this timely issue will bring enlightenment!
Move the mouse over the major sections of the spine to see what symptoms are associated with that section.